WELCOME TO THE ALFN ONLINE FARMERS MARKET
IT'S EASY TO EAT LOCAL WITH ALFN.
Step1: Register as a Customer.
Step 2: Join our Email List to stay informed about Market events and news.
Step 3: Order and Enjoy!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Order from Sunday at noon through Wednesday at noon.
- Shop conveniently from your mobile device or computer. Add items to your cart and "checkout." You can add to your order until the market closes at noon on Wednesday.
- Pay with cash, check, or charge the card kept securely on file within your account. ALFN downtown location accepts EBT/SNAP benefits. All accounts require a credit card to order. Payment occurs after pick up.
- We offer two pickup options:
- Christ Episcopal Church downtown (509 Scott Street, LR, AR 72201): Saturday 10 AM - 12 PM.
- St. Margaret's Episcopal Church in West Little Rock (20900 Chenal Pkwy, LR, AR 72223): Saturday 11 AM - 1 PM.
MEMBERSHIP: Members support the market and receive a better price. Join for one year for $60 or for one month for $7.50. Free membership for SNAP recipients.
BEFORE YOU SHOP OR JOIN: Check the producer profiles so you know how growers raise their vegetables and animals. Some are chem free and some are conventional. Know your farmer; know your food.
PICK UP FEES: Downtown - $0.50; WLR - $2.50.
VOLUNTEER: Volunteers earn $5 in market credit or a month of membership ($7.50 value) for each shift. Visit our signup.com to sign up for a shift!
ABOUT US: ALFN is a 501c3 non-profit organization. We've supported farm viability through direct marketing since 2007. We also partner with the Christ Church Green Groceries program, a fresh, local food pantry that provides low income families with access to fresh foods.
Contact us anytime.
PRODUCERS. Register as a Producer/Vendor and get in touch for more information.
SUPPORT AR FARMERS. BUY LOCAL WITH ALFN.