WELCOME TO THE ARKANSAS LOCAL FOOD NETWORK'S ONLINE FARMERS MARKET!
CUSTOMERS. Ordering fresh food and locally made goods from Arkansas farmers and artisans has never been easier! If you're ready, Register as a Customer. Also, be sure to join our Email List to stay informed about the Market and local food events and news.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Order from Sunday at noon through Wednesday at noon.
- Shop conveniently from your mobile device or computer. Add items to your cart and select "checkout." Don't worry if you forget a few things and need to come back - you can edit your order until the market closes at noon on Wednesday.
- Pay for your order at market pickup with cash, check or a credit card kept securely on file. All accounts require a credit card to sign up.
- We offer three pickup options from two convenient Little Rock locations:
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. or Monday 5 - 6 p.m. at Christ Episcopal Church downtown (509 Scott Street, LR, AR 72201)
- Saturday 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. at St. Margaret's Episcopal Church in West Little Rock (20900 Chenal Pkwy, LR, AR 72223)
As a customer, you have flexibility in how you would like to use the market. You can become a Member for one year for $60 or for one month for $7.50. You also have the option to register as an Occasional Shopper for free, but if you plan on using our market regularly you can save money by becoming a member. Members enjoy an 7% discount on all of our products!
BEFORE YOU SHOP OR JOIN:
Be sure to check the producer profiles so you know how growers raise their vegetables and animals. Some are chem free, some are organic, and some are conventional. Know your farmer; know your food. Also, please note our fee structure: Monday and WLR orders incur a $2.50 fee. There is also a small ($0.50) charge for credit and debit card sales. As a non-profit organization focusing on farm viability and access to fresh food, we function on a shoestring budget. The totality of our operations relies on memberships, 16% of our sales, and donations. Nominal fees help to make sure that we break even.
We have been offering a year-round, online farmers market since 2007. The ALFN online farmers market is a primary project of the Arkansas Local Food Network, a 501(c)3 non-profit. We offer this service to enhance the viability of Arkansas farms and small businesses by enabling direct marketing through an online platform. We also partner with Green Groceries, a fresh, local food pantry, to provide low income families with access to fresh foods. Unlike most community-supported agriculture (CSA) programs, our market gives you the ability to get exactly what you want from farms and vendors. All of the products listed on our market are locally grown or locally produced. All of our farmers produce food right here in Arkansas, with the exception of Ratchford Farms who has land in Arkansas and Missouri. Our local products are made from local and non-local ingredients. If you try our market and love it, or even if it's not for you, let us know. We also want to know if you obtain an unsatisfactory product from our market. Contact us anytime. We welcome your feedback and participation.
PRODUCERS! Are you a local farmer or business owner looking for an opportunity to expand your customer base by selling your Arkansas grown and/or made goods? Register as a Producer/Vendor and let us know what you are interested in selling through ALFN. We would love to have you as a part of our community.
WHAT'S NEW THIS WEEK?
Visit our Product List page to see what is available. Check the website weekly for new items.